Whoa, I just looked at the date of my last post!! I haven't posted anything since April!! I need to get it together.
Things are starting to look up around here. Mom is in rehab (for the 3rd time) and is hopefully going to be home with us again real soon. She has been through so much! I am going to see her in a little while and hopefully I will be able to kidnap her for a few hours. I'd like to take her out shopping and bring her home for a little while.
I have to hang around the house until 3pm today. FedEx is going to make their final attempt to deliver a package to me between now and 3pm. They are delivering my laptop back to me, yeah. My hard drive died so I had to send it off to Tennessee for repairs. I am using my teenage sons computer right now while he is out of town, till tomorrow. FedEx came by 2 times now and I haven't been home to sign for my package. I will wait it out now, I need my computer.
What's the weather like in your area? It is getting pretty hot here. Today the high is 107 and tomorrows high is 108. A/C and water will fix that :) Have a great summer everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment