My little Josh always keeps me on my toes. He cracks me up, makes me think, and surprises me all the time with what he has to say about life.
Josh turned 5 in May so now he says he's BIG. He tells everyone he's going to school in a couple of months, and he can't wait. He told me this morning that he never wants to be home schooled, he wants to be real-schooled. He just asked me a second ago how old I was when I started losing my baby teeth and I told him I think I was 6 yrs. old. He tells me that he thinks his will be coming out soon and that he heard if you eat a lot of candy your teeth will fall out. I assured him that this would not be the best way to lose your baby teeth, HA! I wish he wasn't in such a hurry to grow up.
Have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing the things they think and say isn't it!? Never a dull moment.
Blessings from Costa Rica
Cute!
I got married in Las Vegas.
Fun to find someone who blogs that lives there.
Post a Comment