Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bible Study


Last night was our Women's study on the Patriarch's. We hit the halfway mark last night! Woo-Hoo!! I love seeing what God is doing in each one of us, He is AWESOME!!




Here are some gifts I made for the ladies (homework incentives)


The glass votives, candles and ribbon were all on sale at Michael's. The rub-ons I used are from Stampin' Up. My little Josh helped me put them together :)






It was my turn to provide the snacks so me and Josh made the 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies, (1 cup sugar, 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 egg slightly beaten, & 1 tsp vanilla) & a lemon pound cake.




I forgot to take a pic of the cake before we dug into it so I am showing you the half that didn't get eaten :)





We had a great night learning about Jacob's Ladder. This study is so amazing. Thank you Beth Moore for answering God's call to teaching, you are so gifted.

3 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Hey Linda~
I've not done this Beth Moore Bible Study YET....but I'm hoping too in the near future.

What a sweet blessing you are to make those adorable candle holders. Too...too..cute.

The treats look yummy too!!

So tell me, how long do your weekly Bible Studies go? (ya know..7-9pm..or what?)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Okay, so I know this isn't your most recent post and you are probably done with The Patriarchs by now - but I just have to say I LOVED THIS STUDY. I'm an OT nerd and this has hands down been my favorite Beth study.

I got you added to the Married to the Ministry blogroll...thanks for joining up!

Praise and Coffee said...

I loved that Bible study!! It's one that I would do over again.

The cake looked yummy!
Sue