Great name for a band. These pictures are really good, looks like a cover to a CD and a poster. I can just hear the girls screaming now =) Awesome boys you have there.
Thanks for sharing Linda :) I didn't know that James was a gutarist, how awesome! I have to say that I like the first picture the best. The guys look like they are having so much fun :)
Welcome to my blog! My name is Linda, I am a Pastor's wife married to the wisest and sweetest man. I have 2 wonderful boys and a beautiful chocolate lab. I love the Lord and I love all that He has done for our family. I hope my blog brings you laughter, inspiration and encouragement. To God be the glory!!
2 comments:
Great name for a band. These pictures are really good, looks like a cover to a CD and a poster. I can just hear the girls screaming now =) Awesome boys you have there.
Thanks for sharing Linda :) I didn't know that James was a gutarist, how awesome! I have to say that I like the first picture the best. The guys look like they are having so much fun :)
Have a blessed day my friend!
Love in Jesus,
Sharon
Post a Comment