Josh was so excited to be the first in line on the boys side. This picture was actually take on the 2nd to last day of school.
Here are the kids on the last day of school playing musical chairs
Josh eating an ice cream sundae
All of the kids lining up for the awards ceremony. Their teacher asked them to cross their arms and put their finger up to their mouths. She has them do this whenever they are supposed to be quiet. It looks like only two of them heard her, haha.
Some treats I made for all of the kids in Josh's class. Me and my friend Koko went to the party store and picked out a bunch of things to put in their treat bags. The tag says "Have a great summer" on one side and on the other side it says "From Joshua and Jayden"
Eating pizza
First grade will be here before we know it. Have a wonderful rest of your Summer everyone!
4 comments:
Wow Linda!!! Josh has grown so much too! Thanks for sharing these photos, he is such a cutie pie :) It looks like everyone fun and enjoyed themselves. the treat bags are darling :)
Hi, Linda! Great pics!!! I need to update my blog, but it will have to wait 'til I get home from Convention!
I miss my kids being little. Josh is sooo adorable I just want to keep him for a little bit! Can I? huh, can I? Enjoy your moments Linda, you know how fast the time is going. Great pictures and I like the gift bags, cute idea :-)
Hi Linda girl!
How wonderful to visit you and your children today. Seems like just yesterday the littlest one was a baby and the oldest was a young child. My how time flies by!
I sure have missed you and wish I could join you girls in September. I know that you will have a wonderful time...:O)
Love to you,
Connie Gail
Post a Comment