Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe that I haven't even rang in the new year here on my blog. I hope you haven't given up on me. I do plan to get back into the swing of things and start blogging on a more regular basis. I really have missed it and I really have missed you all.
Here is a picture to start the day right:
Me and my sweetie :)


Have a super Blessed day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, good to see you again. I have thought of you often and wondered how you were doing. Hope all is good with your mom. She is still in my prayers daily.

Hope to get a chance to check back again soon.

Barb said...

Hi Linda, it was good to see you visiting Bella Vista.

I have thought of you often. Please come back over any time you have a bit of time.

Hope you are doing well.

Blessings,Barb