Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything on this blog, but the truth is...I have been sick. Today is the best day all week.
Today Richard and I are celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary. We both are feeling good enough ~ Praise God!~ to go out and continue with our plans. We are leaving in a little bit to go get Richard's hair cut, then off to a yummy Sushi lunch and then downtown to the T.I. (Treasure Island Hotel) to check into our Tower Suite. Later this evening we will go to see the Cirque show "Beatles Love". We cannot wait!!
I will be back with pictures.
Have a Blessed day!!

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for entering my give away! Becky is a sweet and kind person!

~Kristen~ said...

Linda!!!
I didn't know you have a blog! I love it!!! I will visit often!!! :-)