Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Autumn Vegas Style

Last night Richard and I went to the Bellagio Atrium located in the Bellagio Casino in Las Vegas. They change it through out the year. I love Fall so I just had to see their display. It was so beautiful. It was the closest I could get to Fall so far this year.
I would love to go on a New England tour some day and just take it all in. This is by far my favorite season.

Most all of the pumpkins were real. There were mums and peppers and all sorts of flowers and they were real.



Joshua and the Great Pumpkin

Richard & Josh

The leaves were suspended from the ceiling.


There were two trees with moving eyes, mouth and eyebrows.

Don't you just love Josh's expressions

Some of the peppers

Me & Josh

"Fall Delano"

There were two trees that were raining. It was so cool.

The Venus fly trap

More flowers and pumpkins


I will go back in December and take pics of the Winter Wonderland.

5 comments:

Harmony said...

That looks awesome, a great way to get a taste of fall! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to do a fall tour through New England too. We were there at the end of August and the leaves were already turning. We definately get a lot of fall beauty in Cape Breton, glad you enjoyed the pictures!

The Equipped Life said...

Those pictures are beautiful; the colors are wonderful. I love fall and we're just not getting much of one, here in Texas. My dream vacation is a tour up the Eastern coast in the fall... and maybe staying on through a little of the winter in a New Hampshire or Vermont inn.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I LOVE your new blog design. So fall looking.

What a great post of photos. Your family is just SO cute. You truly are blessed my friend.

Take care,
Kim~

Daphine said...

Hi Linda,
My first visit to your blog.

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family. I'll stop by again soon.

Heart 4 My Home said...

WOW! What a fun post. I just love the photos. Thanks for sharing.

~blessings