Thursday, April 17, 2008

Park Day

It was a perfect day for the park. Joshua and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go play a little bit.



Joshua feeding the ducks






It's play time


This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


2 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Linda~
What a SWEET day you and Josh had!!!!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us.

I'm still praying for your Mom!

Kim~

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Linda-hey, yes, it is quite a great name, isn't it? My mom named me after a 1940's movie star, Linda Darnell! That is so funny to me. I'm interested in your church plant. Good friends of ours did this in Fort Collins, CO, about 6 years ago, and it is going well. What a huge undertaking. How is it going?