My mom is finally out of the hospital! She's not home with us yet though. She is now in a rehabilitation center. She will have physical therapy 3 hrs a day for 2-3 weeks. The hospital staff as well as Richard and I, think this will be the best thing for her right now. Mom has gotten very weak from lying in a hospital bed for almost 3 weeks. The therapy will help her so much.
Mom has been ill for the past couple of days. She has a horrible stomach ache. Yesterday they did a CAT scan on her stomach and couldn't find anything wrong. I think she may have some sort of virus, but I'm not sure. She has been through so much, I hate to see her suffer so much. Right now we are just taking it one day at time, trusting Jesus the whole way through.
Please continue to pray for her as she recovers.
3 comments:
Hi Linda,
I saw your comment on the LPM blog & wanted to let you know that I'm praying for your mom. It's hard to see our loved ones in pain.
Have a blessed day!
Valerie
Thank you so much Valerie, I really appreciate it :)
Linda~
I'm continuing to pray for your sweet Mom!! Thanks for the update.
Kim~
Post a Comment