Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feeling Better and Feeling Blessed

We are all feeling G-R-E-A-T!! Thank you Jesus :) You don't know how good you can feel until you get sick. I hate being sick!! I thank God that it came and went quickly.


I am rejoicing!


I wanted to share a few reasons why I'm feeling Blessed:


1. Our household is healthy


2. I have a Father in heaven who loves me (and you)


3. I have a wonderful husband and 2 wonderful boys


4. My mother is doing well with her dialysis


5. I have some wonderful friendships


6. I have a warm home and food to place on the table


7. I have more than one bible in my home that I can read


How do you feel blessed today?

4 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I am SO blessed too Linda!!!!

I'm glad to hear you and your household are feeling better...there is NOTHING like being sick.

Glad to see you back in blogland. :-)

Heart 4 My Home said...

Great to hear of your health and wholeness. That is a blessing.

I am blessed in so many ways...I just can't express my gratitude enough to the LORD.

Beverly said...

A wonderful Bible study group!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are so blessed! You deserve to be blessed...lol! I can't wait to see the pic of your as a burnette! I'm one so I think it will be coolio!
Hugs,
Robyn