Friday, January 25, 2008

A nasty cold

There is a nasty cold running around our house and everyone is catching it. Mom caught it first, then little Josh, James, Richard, and I am fighting it right now. This one is a doozy.

I have much to talk about and pictures to share so hopefully I will be feeling up to it soon :)

3 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hey Linda,

It is SO nice to meet ya! I just wanted to pop over and say THANKS for coming by and visiting me in Mel's World!

We went out to Vegas this past July for a family get away. DH (dear hubby) and I are pastor's here in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Nice to meet ya!
Melissa

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Linda~
I hope you are feeling better???

Enjoy your weekend.

Heart 4 My Home said...

Praying for health for everyone