It was a beautiful day today. I woke up this morning, had my quiet time with God and headed out for my walk/run. I was determined to run more than 1/2 a mile, but I wasn't sure how my body would react to it. My Richard has been such a great encouragement for me. He ran along side me pushing me until I ran 1/2 a mile. He continued on while I walked for a little while, & then I ran another 1/2 a mile. Today I ran a total of 1 mile, Yippee!!! I am on my way! Thank you sweetie for the motivation and the push.
Tonight my Women's bible study met for the first time this year. We took a break during the holidays and now we are back and ready to grow :) This study is amazing. God is so AWESOME and SO WORTHY to be PRAISED!!
5 comments:
Amen to that! Good start on your blog! :-)
Linda~
I've not seem, or heard of the Beth Moore study you are doing. I'll need to check it out.
Have a BLESSED day.
Love your blog!
Nichole you are too sweet. I love your blog too :)
Wow, I finally got around to seeing your blog. Loved it! How's the LTG going? Psalms 26-30. Such good stuff in there. The Lord is the light and my salvation-so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident. Yes, I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.
As we keep SEEKING Him each day may we be filled with the assurance He is with us! Love you lots,
yvonne
Post a Comment