Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been awhile

Hello!! It's good to be back to blogging. I have missed this!!
I have been MIA since we moved in June. It has been a long process, but we finally found a home! I will post some pics of the house soon.
August has been a very busy month so far. We have my friend's daughter Katie staying with us for 10 days from Washington. My father-in-law Gary was here visiting from Cali over the weekend. My 2 brothers, sister and niece will be here on the 19th to stay with my mom so that me, Richard and the kids can go on a much needed family vacation in Cali. By the time we get back home Josh will be starting 2nd grade and James will start his 2nd year of college. Time is flying by.
We are heading to the pool for an hour. I need to try and get a base tan for the beach!
Have a beautiful day everyone.

1 comment:

Kristie @ Comfy Cozy said...

Hi Linda! It's been awhile. Funny post name since thats what I thought when I saw your blog. I hope you remember me from Just us Girls and Girlfriends Forever. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog and catching up with all that's been going on in your world.