This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Thanks for your prayers!
I am doing so much better, thank you so much for all of your love and prayers!! Praise God for his answered prayers!! I look forward to catching up with all of you and beginning to blog again :) Love to all of you!!
Welcome to my blog! My name is Linda, I am a Pastor's wife married to the wisest and sweetest man. I have 2 wonderful boys and a beautiful chocolate lab. I love the Lord and I love all that He has done for our family. I hope my blog brings you laughter, inspiration and encouragement. To God be the glory!!
1 comment:
A boys best friend, truly loyal. They are so cute together!! Josh, give CoCo a kiss for me too :-)
Post a Comment